Monday, July 11, 2011

How can I get my ex to stop using our kid to get to me?

the solution is simple. get a court ordered visitation agreement and stick to it. further more when he tries to get a rise out of you, stop reacting. as soon as you lose your cool, you have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment