Monday, July 11, 2011

What if you owe money in another country?

I owe money to the German Red Cross and also a hospital in Germany for having been treated for alcohol poisoning while on vacation there. My traveler's insurance policy at the time did not cover accidents like this. This is back in 2009. I haven't heard from them, but I assume they still want to be paid. Anyway, since the last time I've checked the amount I owe is ridiculously high considering that that's all that I did. So, my question is: how do I pay this? And: do I need to pay this? And: Can they pursue this debt overseas?

No comments:

Post a Comment